Rentals General Conditions
Immo Barneda Roses, S.L. located at Avda Jaume I nº2 with NIF number B550572202, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Girona, acts as a legal intermediary on behalf of the owners in relation with the properties they have to commercialize.
The lease amount is indicated under the conditions stated in the booking confirmation or rental agreement, where are listed the total of the lease, utilities and all the extra services that the customer might have contracted.
FORMS OF PAYMENT.
The form of payment will be 30% of the total amount at the time of booking, and the rest to be paid upon arrival and before the key hand over. The deposit will have to be paid within the 48 hours following the advance booking. The company reserves the right to cancel the aforementioned advance booking in the event of not receiving the proof of payment. The payment can be made as follows:
Immo Barneda - Roses SL
Caixa de Girona
2030 0087 11 3300022801
ES09 2030 0087 1133 0002 2801
Immo Barneda - Roses, S.L.
Avda Jaume I nº2 Bjos; 17480 Roses (Girona)
Credit Card: Book online in our website or in our offices upon arrival before key hand over.
Cash: in our offices upon arrival at the time of key hand over
PERIOD OF TIME.
The rental period of time of the lease is stated under the conditions on your agreement. The key hand over will take place between 4:00pm and 8:00pm on the first day of arrival specified on your rental agreement. In the event that the tenant cannot arrive during the aforementioned hours, we recommend you notify IMMOBARNEDA so that the team can organize something more appropriate to your special case. Under no other circumstances will IMMOBARNEDA be under the obligation of adjusting to the customer’s availability, the tenant thus losing his deposit made at the time of advance booking.
The departure time will have to be at 10:00am at the latest on your specified check out date. You must notify IMMOBARNEDA of your exact time of departure 24 hours beforehand. The customer will be responsible of bringing back the keys to our offices as well as leaving the accommodation in the same state he has found it.
In the event that the customer cannot show up within the specified hours, there will be an extra charge of 3 Euros and the customer will be obliged to notify IMMOBARNEDA of the exact time of arrival so that our team at IMMOBARNEDA can organize the latter. Under no other circumstances will IMMOBARNEDA be under the obligation of adjusting to the customer’s availability, the tenant thus losing his deposit made at the time of advance booking.
At the time of key hand over, the tenant will have to leave a 200 Euro-deposit in favor of ImmoBarneda, s.l. At the time of the termination of the agreement, the customer commits himself to hand the accommodation over in the exact same state as he has found it, furniture, utensils, making himself responsible for any damage he or his pets might have caused. Otherwise the amount corresponding to the cleaning, repairing or rectifying the aforementioned damage will be deducted from the guaranty deposit.
Electricity, water and gas consumption is included in the total price specified in the contract. In the event of an empty natural gas bottle during his stay, the tenant will have to take the bottle to the offices of ImmoBarneda during opening hours so that they can replace it.
Final cleaning is not included in the total price stated in the contract. It will be charged upon arrival, being compulsory: 35€, 45€, 55€, depending on room number.
Bed linens and towels are not included in the final price; you can rent them with us or bring them from home.
NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION REGULATIONS.
The accommodations located in a neighborhood association are regulated by their own interior system and/or their neighborhood status. For instance: community facilities like swimming pools, tennis courts, etc… are not open throughout the year; the opening and closing dates depend on the weather, demand, hygiene and other factors. For this reason IMMOBARNEDA is not responsible for the closing dates within the complex as it is a factor unrelated to the agency management, likewise the tenants will be responsible for their own safety.
RESCISSION OF AGREEMENT.
ImmoBarneda will have the right to terminate automatically the contract in the following cases:
1. Exceeding the occupancy number in an accommodation, in which IMMOBARNEDA will have the right to demand the complete names and IDs of each occupant at any time.
2. Subletting or transferring the whole or part of this agreement.
3. Changing the furniture layout inside the accommodations.
4. Keeping up with any activity that would differ with the town norms, cohabitation procedures, hygiene and usual public order, or that would intervene with the well-being of other neighbors, complex or neighborhood.
ImmoBarneda will not be responsible for the following examples:
1. Burglary, loss or damages occurring to the customers during their stay in a rented accommodation
2. Power cuts by big companies like electricity, water or natural gas
3. Electrical appliances or any other device breakdown must be notified to ImmoBarneda, who will inform the appropriate technical customer service in less than 24 hours, but the non-assistance on the aforementioned service will not be ImmoBarneda’s responsibility.
4. Construction work by the town hall or by any other companies oblivious to ImmoBarneda that may be occurring in the vicinity or in the same buildings and that may affect the customer’s stay
In case of a cancelation on the customer’s part, the following will apply:
1. If the cancelation occurs more than 45 days prior to arrival, 15% of the total rental amount will be retained
2. If the cancelation occurs between 21 and 45 days prior to arrival, 30% of the total rental amount will be retained
3. If the cancelation occurs between 0 and 21 days prior to arrival, 40% of the total rental amount will be retained
4. If the cancelation occurs once the tenant has already entered the accommodation, ImmoBarneda will retain the 100% given by the customer
In the event that once the customer has chosen the accommodation and signed the agreement, the aforementioned lodging should not be available, IMMOBARNEDA is committed to deliver another accommodation of the same, or superior category, and in case of being unable to satisfy the client, to fully return the entire amount to the customer.
EXTRA FEES UPON ARRIVAL
|EXTRA SERVICES||INCLUDED SERVICES|
10€ (per person)
Pets, if allowed: 30€
Final cleaning: not included
Air conditioning: Included
Garage and parking: Included